Category Archives: Other Crafty Pursuits
Pre-orders are now open!
Pre-orders for 2019 Knit Dizzney’s Glittering Assemblage are now open. Please use the form below to reserve yours today! Instead of offering a bundled discount, Lazer Sheep Yarns and Dizzy Blonde Studios have both decided to discount the yarn by 10%. So much less complicated, don’t you think?
Remember, project bags and headbands are in very limited quantities, so order early! If any remain after pre-orders have closed, they will be made available in the Dizzy Blonde Studios store.
Silvia Mendoza of Not Knots, one of our co-hosts outdid herself. A little larger than past years’ bags, these are approximately 11 inches tall, 11 inches wide with a 3 inch reinforcing casing band and a 3 1/2 inch gusset which makes for a generous rectangular base; ample room for most knitting and crochet projects.
Our theme character graces the outside of the bag in all her evil glory, and the project bag features a band of custom printed fabric made just for us! They are fully lined with coordinating fabric and two pockets in a thematically color-coordinating fabric and features Not Knots’ signature needle/hook niche.
These bags have sturdy double drawstring closures which are decorated with beautiful coordinating pony beads.
The price for these bags are $30 each.
There is an extremely limited quantity, so get them while supplies last. Quantities will be limited to one per customer. Pre-orders will open around August 5th and close on August 23rd. Orders will be filled in a first-come, first served basis. But when they’re gone, they’re gone!
So mark your calendars for AUGUST 23, 2019 to make sure you get yours before they’re all sold out!
Not that she wasn’t badass enough already…uses a distaff from a spinning wheel to deliver her curse? That was sheer brilliance..but no, she has to step up her game by transforming into a magnificently ferocious dragon! That’s why Lazer Sheep, has taken inspiration in Maleficent’s dragon entity and immortalized her on string for the secondary Knit Dizzney 2019 exclusive colorway!
“Now You Shall Deal With SHEEP!” will soon be available for purchase or pre-order! It’s 100 grams, 400 yards of luscious high-twist MCN sock, in diabolical ebony, vindictive violet with firey green. All this wicked luxury for only $28.
“Now You Shall Deal With SHEEP!” will be dyed on an “as ordered” basis, so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
“Now You Shall Deal With SHEEP!” is available to everyone, but for a limited time only. If you’re unable to attend Knit Dizzney, and wish to purchase just the yarn, you will be able to do so here, starting August 3rd until September 30th, 2018.
Pre-ordering is only for those who will be attending Knit Dizzney 2019 or for those ordering additional exclusive Knit Dizzney 2019 swag. Deadline for pre-orders is August 23, 2019
No t-shirts this year?
That’s right…we are changing things up.
Each lightweight headband is handcrafted by the very talented, long time Knit Dizzneyteer Cheryle J Kong.
Each pair features a double bow in orchid satin and purple organza flanked by iridescent dragon fire while the Knit Dizzney logo and event year grace the back.
The price for these Exclusive Knit Dizzney 2019 Ears are $15 each.
- Knit Dizzney participants can pre-order by using the form that I will post immediately after posting all of this year’s swag. On that date I will be embedding the order form into a summary post. Please scroll to end of post for order form.
- There is an extremely limited quantity, so get them while supplies last. Quantities will be limited to one per customer. If you wish to purchase more than one pair, please contact me at DizzyBlondeStudios@gmail.com.
- Orders will be filled in a first-come, first served basis. But when they’re gone, they’re gone!. Deadline for pre-orders is August 23, 2019, while supplies last. Knit Dizzney participants can pick theirs up at the sleep-over or at the meet-up.
- You will be invoiced through Paypal, so make sure you include your paypal account email addy on your order form.
- If there are any ears left after the pre-orders have closed, they will be made available in the Dizzy Blonde Studios store on August 24, 2019. (I will post a link at that time)